Why choose MySQL?
- MySQL v5 is the most advanced database management system in the world used by millions of web developers to develop their online projects. Millions cannot be wrong, can they?
- It’s absolutely free. “Free” means free – no strings attached, no extra charges.
- MySQL hosting is compatible with main free applications which are essential to web hosting such as Linux OS, Apache web server, MySQL database and PHP programming network. Also MySQL is compatible with Perl, CGI scripts, C++ and other common programming languages, used for online project development.
- MySQL is easy to manage in free hosting as only databases are allowed. That means there is no chance to mess it up.
- MySQL is small. It takes few megabytes of disk space. It does not use much server resources which are limited in free hosting. Saving resources is an essential principle of free hosting, therefore it fits at Haphost.
How it works?
Free hosting usually provides 2 databases therefore there is no need for advanced database management software. Less software, less confusion, less mistakes, better server performance!
Get Started with MySQL Hosting
MySQL comes with no GUI tools to administer MySQL databases or manage data contained within the databases. Users may use the included command line tools, or use MySQL “front-ends”, desktop software and web applications that create and manage MySQL databases, build database structures, back up data, inspect status, and work with data records.Get Started
Free MySQL Hosting
MySQL is the most popular database management system in the world used by majority of servers. It is a relational database management system (RDBMS) that has been developed by thousands of great developers from around the world, tested millions of times with high loads of data.
When you choose MySQL, you can be sure that your website developer will know it well. MySQL is perfect for non-complex, small and medium size projects. Free web hosting cannot manage big amounts of data; therefore MySQL is exactly what every small project needs.Get Free MySQL hosting