Why choose PHP Hosting?
- PHP is Open Source. This means it is readily available and absolutely free! If you are planning to hire PHP developers and they have a good background in C and Java, they will do excellently in PHP.
- PHP is simpler than the rest and yet fabulous results are guaranteed.
- Moreover, PHP is a cross-platform and therefore enables operation across various operating systems. It works excellently on LINUX, UNIX and Windows platforms. What’s more, it interfaces effortlessly with Apache and MySQL.
How it works?
Make sure your server supports PHP and that’s it! Create .php files, put them in your web directory. No additional tools are required.
Get Started with PHP Hosting
To get started with PHP hosting you need to register a new account first.
- Please insert required data – your domain information (if you do not have a domain, then choose a general name and a sub domain for the suggested URL)
- Enter your email. You must provide a valid email adress, because the validation link will be sent to this email address. Later passwords together with DNS servers, database names, etc. will be sent to the email address specified.
- Once you have added all the details including correct letters and numbers in the captcha field (used to protect from automated robots of registrations used for spamming), you should receive a validation email. Click on it or copy the link provided in the email and paste into the address bar of your browser.
- After the email validation you will receive another email with the login details. Please keep this email in case you will forget your password.
- When you’re finished – login and enjoy free PHP hosting!
Free PHP Hosting
PHP is a general programming language designed to create dynamic web pages and is one of the basic requirements to host any website. It is used for server side Web development and is compatible with all operational systems (OS), databases and web servers. To date, PHP is used for more than 82.4% of sites worldwide .
It has become one of the standard server specifications which are known as LAMP - Linux OS, Apache web server, MySQL database and PHP programming language. Altogether they are essential for any server work with the websites or any other online applications.
As in all shared hosting plans changing the PHP settings by the customer is not allowed. All the needed PHP hosting settings are managed by the Haphost system administrators. If any questions occur regarding the PHP hosting, please seek help in the community forum, where professional administrators will be able to share their experience.Get Free PHP hosting