Please read the following terms of Haphost.com service carefully, as they set out our and your legal rights and obligations in relation to our web hosting services.
Violation of any of the below Terms of Service will result in suspension or termination (in case of blatant disregard for these terms) of your account by Haphost.com without any prior notice.
Haphost.com is a private service provider which offers free Shared Hosting and free VPS Hosting plans.
Haphost.com provides free shared hosting users with 2000MB of web space and 100GB/Month data transfer per account.
Haphost.com provides free VPS users with 128MB RAM, 10GB Disk space, i7 CPU and 500 GB bandwidth.
Haphost.com reserves the right to cancel any account for any reason. Haphost.com provides free hosting service to any website that adheres to our Terms of Service.
Violation of the following Terms of Service will lead to a complete service termination without any notice:
- Having more than one account per service at Haphost.com is strictly forbidden.
- P2P based services and file sharing (such as torrents, etc) are strictly forbidden.
- Phishing/Scamming websites are strictly forbidden.
- Hacking scripts or software (including viruses, trojans, etc.) are not allowed to be stored or linked to any Haphost.com service.
- Warez/Crack file hosting or linking to other services, where files of such nature are hosted, is strictly forbidden.
- Hosting/Streaming copyrighted material without having legal rights to the material is strictly forbidden.
- Hotlinking using Haphost.com shared hosting account as a content server without having the actual website hosted on Haphost.com is strictly forbidden.
- Proxy servers and proxy related services (such as VPN, etc.) of any type are not allowed.
- Use of bots/crawlers is strictly forbidden.
- Sharing/keeping adult material is strictly forbidden.
- Game/Chat scripts are forbidden (applies to shared hosting accounts only).
- Transloaders (RapidLeech and similar scripts or applications) are forbidden.
- Hosting anything related to High-Yield Investment Program (HYIP) is strictly forbidden.
- Operating System Emulators (such as Qemu, Wine, etc.) are not allowed.
- Use of CCCam, OSCam and other related tools is forbidden.
- Bitcoin mining or any similar activities are not allowed.
- Transcoders (such as ffmpeg, mplayer) are forbidden.
- Providing any kind of false personal data during the registration process is strictly forbidden.
- SSH Tunneling or any related activities are not allowed.
Haphost.com reserves the right to change these Terms of Service at any time. Haphost.com users are entirely liable for all activities conducted using their account.
While using Haphost.com services, you must adhere to the following rules:
- No paid-to-surf, auto-surf, buxto and similar scripts may be used (only allowed in paid service)
- No nulled software (such as IP.Board or vBbulletin) can be hosted
- No obscene, violence related or otherwise inappropriate content is allowed
Haphost.com is not responsible for the content of any websites of users. We reserve the right to remove any website that violates our Terms of Service. Members will be held legally responsible for the content of their websites, including, but not limited to use of copyrighted material without the explicit permission of the author or posting material considered indecent for minors. The use of Haphost.com websites for illegal purposes is strictly forbidden and any website found to be or believed to be, in Haphost.com sole discretion, violating the law may be removed without prior notice. Haphost.com membership will be cancelled if any of the following activities will be discovered:
- Hate, bigotry and/or intolerance
- Providing serial numbers for software that may be used to illegally validate or register licensed software
- Providing tools that may be used for no other purpose but cracking software
- Spamming to promote a website
- Any other activity, considered illegal as per EU law
Haphost.com allows no programs, software or MP3 files on Haphost.com servers unless user has a full ownership and all rights to that file. Posting copyrighted files without having full ownership or permission to use the files will result in their removal without prior notice.
You and any person with access to your account must evaluate and bear the risk associated with the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any content published on your website. Haphost.com reserves the right to remove content which in Haphost.com sole discretion is considered harmful, offensive or otherwise violates these Terms of Service or any rules or policies applied at Haphost.com.
HAPHOST.COM SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HAPHOST.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, THE IMPLIED CONDITION OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF YOU RELY ON ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE, YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Haphost.com will not be liable for any of its services. We have the right to cancel our service at any time, and we will not be liable for any files that are lost and/or corrupted due to, for example, a system crash, security breach or hard disk failure. To the maximum extent permissible under the applicable law, Haphost.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use Haphost.com services. You agree, at your own expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Haphost.com and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, suppliers and licensors from and against any and all third party claims, liability, damages, losses and/or costs (including, but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from or relating to: (a) your failure to comply with these Terms of Service; (b) your infringement or violation of any intellectual property or other right of a third party; or (c) your violation of any applicable law.