A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
• Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
• Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
• Third party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than the one being visited by the user. For details of any third party cookies we include in our domain, please consult the table below.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org
If you would prefer us not to set cookies on our Website, you can disable them by changing your internet browser settings. How to do this will depend on the browser you are using, but the following is a step-by-step guide to the most popular browsers:
• Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Click on the “Tools” menu
2. Select “Internet Options”
3. Click on the “Privacy” tab
4. Select the desired setting
• Google Chrome:
1. Click on the Customisation menu at the top right of the page
2. Select “Settings”
3. Select “Show Advanced Settings” and then “Content Settings”
4. Select the desired settings under the “Cookies” heading.
• Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the “Tools” menu
2. Click on “Options”
3. Select “Privacy”
4. Choose the desired options under the “Cookie” menu.
For all other browsers, please follow the instructions provided by the relevant browser, usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” facility.
If you only disable third party cookies, you will still be able to use this Website, but some of its content will not be as relevant to you. If you disable all cookies, this will result in our Website not working properly.
If you do choose to disable cookies, this choice will only apply to the device you are using at the time. If you want to stop cookies being set on other devices, you will need to follow the relevant steps on each device. Please note that disabling cookies does not delete cookies from your browser, you will need to do this from within your browser.